Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After being down :(, finally got her up and running/looking the way I want.
Fairings are from SanseInc.com
Akra slip-on from Superbikesupply.com aka lexusrx/brad on forums.

Fairings: 9/10 Overall I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Its not OEM so its not going to be perfect, I did have to do some adjustments to get everything fitting and such.
Fitment: 8/10 adjustments had to be done, it was kind of hard to fit some pieces in but worked out great
Paint: 9/10 They did a great job with the paint scheme, came out the way I wanted it. There were a runoff spot but its not that noticeable and can be clean-upped.
Shipping:7/10 It took awhile, but it was shipped and made in HK.
Customer Service: 10/10 Henry/Justin took really great care in making sure I was happy and knew the whereabouts of my fairings. This is the reason why I would buy from them again.

Akra Slip-on
Slip-on: 10/10 Came in just perfect :)
Shipping: 9/10 Item was out of stock but they took care of me made sure I got tracking number :), wasn't really their fault but hey.... nothings perfect
Customer Service: 10/10 Same again great people to deal with very friendly and nice. Always trying to help and make you happy.

FI kit: Homedepot/Cyclegear
06 600rr tail light - $15> from ebay or where ever. I got mines from my buddy so FREE woot
Plastic Epoxy quick dry - $5 bucks -Home depot. Wedge in to push the taillight back towards the Tail Section.
License plate light- $20 from cyclegear.com
Rear signals - $20 from cyclegear . its on the side next to the rear deflectors. Underneath the "M" in Minolta
I did this with a buddy so I'm happy with my quality work :)

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Awesome looking mod job bro i like it a lot

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great Job mang! Haven't seen this Minolta Color scheme, and first time I've heard of Sanseinc as well...

Love your FE, does the license plate lights up when the bike is on? or just those 2 small round red lights?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great Job mang! Haven't seen this Minolta Color scheme, and first time I've heard of Sanseinc as well...

Love your FE, does the license plate lights up when the bike is on? or just those 2 small round red lights?
Ya it lights up when the bike is on. you see those two black dots on the top.. its the license plate light i got from cyclegear. led points diagonally down. As for the FE, I just got some a roll of metal strip and bent it so it wraps around the Akra slip-on. :) cost like 5 bucks. You just have to drill out the holes a little bigger for the Lic plate lights to fit.

^^ thx :) took a few hrs but worth every sec

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Looks Great. I'm really liking the Konica colors now.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Looks Very Good.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey guys, saw this Craigslist ad. Guess Sanse has a NorCal location, but what's with the pricing discrepancies between the ad and what they have listed on their website? Emailed Sanse this morning, haven't heard back.
Dont buy from them, i payed for a set for my 03 600rr and still waiting for 3 months, made claim with credit card company hope i get my money back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts