Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys doin this coming Saturday? Weather channel says 61 and Sunny. Now of course that can change but still.

Maybe we could ride a bit and go eat somewhere?

This isn't the BIG ride we are planning, just a little bullshitter. I'd like to ride on some back roads.

All ideas are welcome.

:five:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well. Ill try to make it. But I'm having family over for easter that day. Plus I don't even know if ill have my damn bike done. I'm tired of waiting on part and the post office.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well. Ill try to make it. But I'm having family over for easter that day. Plus I don't even know if ill have my damn bike done. I'm tired of waiting on part and the post office.
No big deal. I'm just looking to ride for a little while and maybe eat somethin. It might NOT be possible to get people together because of the holiday. I'm free sat so I figured I'd try to get people together.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still supposed to be 61. Anyone wanna ride?

I haven't met anyone around st.charles, or st.louis so I'm eager to find some people to ride with.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll tell my friend, he will most likely be out, i'll join if your still out riding after 2 for a bit
Got your text. Your bud can call or text me, whatever.

I'm just tired of riding by myself. It's a lot more fun in a group.

SuperRR is gonna ride his supermotard. He is located down in St.Louis, I'm in St.Charles, So were still not sure on the meeting/riding location.

So we have:

Myself (Dragon)
Nathan (superRR)
Tim (LevelTwo)(if we ride after 2pm)
Jason

Any other takers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts