Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a dealership here in Florida and we just got the ZX-14 in. With so much anticipation build up I was really expecting something nice. I'll be perfectly honest and say it just felt cheap. I absolutely hate hyabusas, but when it comes to quality I think kawasaki dropped the ball compared to the hyabusa. Also, the color choice is disgusting - what happened to team green. Instead they went with a toy blue. Has anybody else come across one and, if so, what is your opinion?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I haven't sat on a new 14 and I don't like the Bus but my god...the new kawi has to be one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen...and what the hell is with the 80's Ferrari Testarossa style side things?!?!??!?!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
imagine how cheap it would feel riding it. i rode around with the guys last night and one of them has an older R6 and riding behind him i couldnt hardly hear the thing runnin for the rattles and clanks and just crappy sounds. then i could get under my windscreen and listen to my baby purr away soooooo nice and smooth

·
Registered
536 Posts
Man. the blue one may looks balls, but the black one looks mint. I was riding next to one and it just looks baaddazz

·
Registered
965 Posts
fast in a straight line dosent make a good street bike in my eyes.. I predict a flock of men with small penis's rushing to the dealers to trade in the their busa's..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Fugly may be an understatement the likes of which you can never comprehend... why does Kawi make their bikes uglier? Doesnt seem good for business. Right now, the only thing they have going for them is the inexpensive Ninja 650. Cant wait to see how they fug up the 636.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
to each his own. i believe the zx-10 in stealth black scheme looks bad a$$.

it's a NINJA!!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I just don't like the teardrop eyeballs.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I also for at a dealership... We got one in about a week and a half ago... First thought... It's not as ugly in person...but I'm still am not that into it..the front just looks way to big...and there really isn't any reason for it to be...maybe wind resistance?idk I actually liked the feel of it compaired to the busa... It felt a lot lighter and easier to handle...

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm not a big fan of either the Busa or the ZX-14 & I still think the 1st Gen ZX-12R was the Best of the trio in terms of looks and quality. I heard the guy who designed it was a het pilot or engineer or sumthin kinda hard to remember everything from 6 years back. It sure did offer alot of wind protection for the rider though.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
i like the previous 10R better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts