Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Customer that came into my store had a ogio backpack and we started talking backpacks when I went outside for a second and saw him on a buell 1190rs carbon edition bike.. He was really cool and the bike was amazing looking. I got his info so we can go riding sometime

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/motorcycles/1190rs/

oh yea, and they have stated they are only making 100 of these and only a few will be the carbon edition. $44k msrp...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Dam dude. That bike is nice. Love those rims and rotors. Love that shock. Love those forks.... And now my keyboard is sticky.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
yeah the exhaust looks like a gay mans junk in a female college dorm..
the bike looks weird to me... id rather have the ktm rc8r if i was in the mood for dropping 45k.

·
Registered
402 Posts
bike looks amazing, but that exhaust... ehhhhh.. not digging that two tips thing
True the 2 tips looks dumb but if you can drop 44k im sure you can afford a exhaust comp to fab something up in a jiffy for the right amount of coinage

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Dam dude. That bike is nice. Love those rims and rotors. Love that shock. Love those forks.... And now my keyboard is sticky.

:jerkit::puke:eeew....

Only things I don't like are the fact it's a buell, the engine, and how far the front fairing sweeps over the front wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts