Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I could not believe my eyes when i saw a guy on I-4 freeway on my way home from the Tampa RR meet saturday afternoon. a dude on a black 06 R1 dressed only with just shorts, sneakers, and a helmet and NO SHIRT ON!!! he was weaving in and out of traffic and even pulled a wheelie right in front of my eyes.

he kinda looked like this:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I saw a dude on a Ducati 1098 in my city yesterday. No gear, short sleeve shirt. Looked incredibly uncomfortable in the riding position on the bike. I left a bunch of extra room following behind him... Was scared he was going to make a mistake and dump it or something.

The bike looked nice at least... It was black.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
haha, and that picture is not an exaggeration of what your describing :p

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish i had a camera on me when i saw the guy. all i could do was shake my head and think "Right on Dude, you are so cool without gear on!!!"

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
mine as well not wear anything, go butt naked on the road

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I've seen worse. I live just north of PA, No helmet laws. Picking up a Pizza yesterday I saw the classic sneakers, shorts, wife beater, and sunglasses attire. No Helmet!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
The other day i had a dude on a ninja 636 pull up next to me in traffic with no gear... light turns green i look in my mirror he is pacing behind me.. ok cool whatever... Then i look to my left he comes blowing by me on a wheelie about 2 feet away from me and proceeds on doing about 100+ splitting traffic..... Hes just another statistic waiting to happen

·
Registered
831 Posts
I saw one yesterday too on my ride home.
It was kinda rainy, and I saw this gixxer coming the other direction but I didn't see anybody on it.
Apparently the sucka is tucked in going 30 miles an hour wearing tank top shirt sunglasses and sneaker.
No jacket no helmet.
Hahaha.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
The other day i had a dude on a ninja 636 pull up next to me in traffic with no gear... light turns green i look in my mirror he is pacing behind me.. ok cool whatever... Then i look to my left he comes blowing by me on a wheelie about 2 feet away from me and proceeds on doing about 100+ splitting traffic..... Hes just another statistic waiting to happen

This has happened to me once or twice, and I wonder where the aggression comes from. It's like, do they really feel so belittled and frustrated in life that they have to try to be king dog on the bike? Why be so reckless?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sounds like my neighbor. The only thing he rides a busa.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Squids give us all a bad name

Hah!

I saw a dude dressed in shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops once when I lived in Albuquerque.
He was going up and down the block pulling wheelies in front of a bunch of high school chicks.
Then he hit a rock with his rear wheel, dumped it, and ended up leaving a twenty+ foot bloody streak as his foot got caught and he was dragged along with his brand new (not so)shiny(anymore) bike.

Scheisskopf!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts