Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new tankbag (cortech super 10) at the local dealer today. I pulled up and saw this..kinda cool..I wanted to wait in line for the test ride but had to go..I might have to go back after seeing these pic's again...lol

Sorry for the poor pics..all I had was my phone..

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i def wouldnt buy it unless i was a rich man, but i def would test ride it just to F around with it

·
Registered
783 Posts
The local dealer here has a ton of them sitting out front all the time. They had a big test drive event for them a couple weeks ago, but I wasnt able to find time to do it. They look pretty cool, but are expensive.

They start around $15k or so!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
seen one on the streets the other day, not a big fan.

ive seen some super tricked out ones with custom paint and such, they looked pretty dope, but i still dont think i would want one.

D

·
0 Posts
My local dealer had a test drive day for those things a month ago and I rode one for about 15 minutes. They're fun, but any longer then 30 minutes of riding and you'd get bored.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
ya i sell these, its a canam spyder.. 990cc aprilia engine, vtwin. 3 disc brakes, abs, also come in yellow and black, has a boot up front in between the wheels haha.. also one thing that is out of the ordinary is that where our front brake lever is, there isnt one on the spyder, its only brake is where our rear brake is.. its quite diff cuz a guy crashed one of ours into a $17,000 yamaha venture..

just thought id give u guys some info on em haha..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts