Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas,

looking to do my first track day sometime this summer, just wondering if anybody has had any experience with the SBTT, especially at Grattan. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

also does anybody have something similar to a tech inspection check list? would hate to drive over there and find out i missed something stupid.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the addiction:shakehand. I have never personally ridden with STT, but make sure you let them know it is your first day.

Also, check the sticky's on this forum, there is great info there on checklists, what to expect, etc.

You can also check out NESBA and Team Promotion (google it). They both have "first timer" handbooks that should apply to STT. But definitely check out anything specific STT requires, ie bike wiring, coolant do's and don'ts etc.

I would also Youtube the track, just so you can get an idea how it looks "bird's eye".

One warning, you will become addicted to this, and it will cost you a freaking fortune, don't say we didn't tell you ahead of time!

Good luck, you will have a blast, let us know how it goes

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tips capt!

great info, deff will be saving my pennies so hopefully can get in at least two this summer.

Just doesn't feel right keeping all this amazing technology honda packs into these bikes on the street.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts