Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
14,367 Posts
Don't worry bud. There are several people to back these statements. Don't jump to conclusions before you know the whole story.
My name isn't bud, and I could care less what you have to say. If something happened, then post the details, or shut the **** up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My name isn't bud, and I could care less what you have to say. If something happened, then post the details, or shut the **** up.

It's true. He's a scammer. He ripped a fellow member over at 1000rr.net and then disappeared over there. He'll probably disappear from this place too because that's what scammers do. I already contacted the site admin about him. Haven't heard a reply yet.

All you guys need to know is that this guy is a crook. If he had any manner of self-respect, he'll either deliver on the carbon fiber exhaust he owes THE PFAFF at 1000rr.net or give back his money.

But I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'm gonna bet he disappears from this place.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
205 Posts
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Mina, venomenon83

That's because he's about to bolt from this place. I wonder where the admin is? He still hasn't replied to me.

Regardless, here's the whole story:

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/good-guy-bad-guy/154994-not-looking-talk-s*%@.html

If anyone knows how to get in touch with this guy, we'd greatly appreciate it. He needs to give back the money he STOLE.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
That's because he's about to bolt from this place. I wonder where the admin is? He still hasn't replied to me.

Regardless, here's the whole story:

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/good-guy-bad-guy/154994-not-looking-talk-s*%@.html

If anyone knows how to get in touch with this guy, we'd greatly appreciate it. He needs to give back the money he STOLE.

Man, that guy has endless amount of patience. Seems like a really nice guy that trusted someone he shouldn't have.
It sucks that he was waiting to cash his cheque to make that deal happen, nothing is worst than having your hard earned cash stolen by some douchebag.

It really makes situations worst for the honest sellers out there. Moral of the story: Never gift a payment.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, douchebags will be douchebags. I told the guy he'll probably see his money if I went public with what happened. I guess he wanted to make sure this clown never scams anyone over here anymore either.

Venom boy hasn't piped up so I'm guessing he really is the douchebag he's made out to be.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you guys at 1000.net set up a small donation fund, I'd be willing to make a donation to help him get his $700 back and restore his faith in his fellow riders.

I'll tell him what you said. I think my friends main concern right now is trying to track down this crook. Hopefully he'll see some jail time.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Yeah, life threatening posts and Sending someones info to a forum "killsquad" wont get anyone anywhere...NOT A SMART MOVE.

Like always there's always more into the story but this 3rd person thug/cheerleaders making things more complicated.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts