Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was cruising down a single lane road that makes a nice curving right hander into a two laned road. The car in front of me slowly turns into the inside(right lane) and i swing wide into the fast lane to make a pass. As i hit the throttle they suddenly realize the driveway to the motel they were apparently looking for was to my left and without looking or having any knowledge of my presence they made a sharp left directly in front of me:jerkit: ... I locked both brakes and skid to a slowww pace as my girlfriends helmet almost knocked me out as she head butted me. I managed to get the cagers attention when i locked the wheels up to avoid a T-Bone and she stopped, giving me a piece of road to motor by un-harmed. WHEEWW!!
Gave me the shakes for a minute or two but was ok after that, the gf on the other hand cried her eyes out the rest of the way home. Anyway everythings good now

N

·
0 Posts
You didn't crash!!! Move along people, nothing to see here. LOL

Moved to General Discussion.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
dont haul ass and try to impress your girl on a one lane street when it turns into two??? very lucky man....but your girl would of got ejected alot worse if you had t boned that car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts