Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been looking into after market fairings. So far from what ive seen i like these repson kits. Later on id get my rims powder coated.

Is there anything i should know?

They are from ebay and made in china also.

Would there be problems fitting or anything like that? They will run for about $550.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Go up to the top of the page and hit the search button and type "REVIEWS ON AFTERMARKET FAIRINGS" not trying to be an ass or anything but there are a hundred people on here that has bought and reviewed China fairings but most people say delkevic fairings fit the best

·
0 Posts
You just won't know until you get them and start. hahaha. Mine fit almost perfectly, but there were a couple of small adjustments I had to make. Pretty much all snapped together except one piece they forgot to put tabs on, so I had to use gorilla glue and painters tape lol. It's holding just fine so far. Just take your time and have lots of friends/family help.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
before u get flamed by everyone saying use the search.... after market will not fit like OEM Using a Dremel is ur bestfriend when installing after market.

oooo too late lol
Yea I beat u to it LOL but yes dremel is your best friend some have gotten lucky and fitment was about 95%

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet i got a dremel for christmas when i was 10 haha. Ill search tht, thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts