Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if you are now the owner of the RR?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I was kinda thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
*tucks tail in between legs*

Okay. Here's the scoop. I told you all that I was getting a bike. The plan was to jam up to a Honda dealer not too far from here, get an 05, and give it to Steve and take his 03. The day before we were going to do that, a better offer came up.

I'm waiting for the buyback price on a wrecked 03 that a buddy of mine has in his shop right now. The insurance company is being difficult, so it's proving to be a very long process.

I have enough cash to pay for this bike in full, but like I said, I'm playing the waiting game with the insurance company.

Damage to bike is not bad at all. A new radiator and tearing all the plastics OFF, and she's ready to ride. It's yellow by the way :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Schwing said:
*tucks tail in between legs*

Okay. Here's the scoop. I told you all that I was getting a bike. The plan was to jam up to a Honda dealer not too far from here, get an 05, and give it to Steve and take his 03. The day before we were going to do that, a better offer came up.

I'm waiting for the buyback price on a wrecked 03 that a buddy of mine has in his shop right now. The insurance company is being difficult, so it's proving to be a very long process.

I have enough cash to pay for this bike in full, but like I said, I'm playing the waiting game with the insurance company.

Damage to bike is not bad at all. A new radiator and tearing all the plastics OFF, and she's ready to ride. It's yellow by the way :D
I see. Nothing is ever easy. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Schwing said:
It's yellow by the way :D
Good call.. you are a smart girl.. no matter *what* everyone else says about ya :yawinkle: :D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
If Steve-O doesn't mind, you can come out here with me and ride a little black Ducati or my 600RR. That way you can ride with me, Hondaf4iguy, etc. I'm a great cook (I use lots of salt....lol). :partyman:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Simonster said:
was that picture of your ass that you PM'd a bunch of us actually steve-o's too? :vom:

:D
that was my a$$.. :butthead:

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
THATS NOT FAIR! I want a picture of Steve's ass! Grrrrr.......

·
Registered
181 Posts
what the **** is wrong with people...leghumper.net

1 - 20 of 22 Posts