Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll keep adding to this thread as I resize them.

Rode all the way to Monterey from Sac - about 80 miles in I got bored and this is what happens when you pull a camera from the backpack at 90 mph :)

Umm, Steve taking a pic of me checking out the big screen

Nicky won again!!!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The bigass backpack I had to wear all the way down there. I swear it was like 50 pounds.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
more more more!!!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Schwing
great pictures what a tease u are yes u are a tease
we need some more 4 aint enough lol

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It was so hot, Steve-O and Fox2627 put icebags on their heads.

I was in the hot pits for the Superbike race. Zemke comes in after the crash in turn 1.

In the hot pits for the Superbike race - I glance to my left and Nicky Hayden is standing 2 feet away from me. My ex went to talk to him.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My retarded ex and I in the hot pits.

The ridiculous "Motorcycles Only" entrance on Saturday. This line of bikes was at least two miles long.

I always begin a night of drinking telling everyone they're number one.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Cannery Row - Saturday night. We got there pretty late (10:30) so I suspect there were more people earlier.

cvlighthouse, Schwing, Senedane

·
Registered
151 Posts
damn i was standing feet away from you then... when you got to sly's was the Jegger bike still sitting in the front of it??? ... i was hanging out around that for the longest time... to think i could have met all you 600rr.net peoples! .. lol ... Next Year for sure..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man I am eff'n jealous. Thinking my flagroom pass was pretty pimp. I bet that was fun as hell having the hot pit passes. One question. Did you see Pam Anderson and who was she with? Kid Rock?

If you saw a heavy set blow up doll on a balcony with a wheelie sign off of Cannary Row. That was my crew from SD.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Schwing said:
Holy crap - I just got a "David Lee Roth" flashback! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LewisJ said:
Man I am eff'n jealous. Thinking my flagroom pass was pretty pimp. I bet that was fun as hell having the hot pit passes. One question. Did you see Pam Anderson and who was she with? Kid Rock?

If you saw a heavy set blow up doll on a balcony with a wheelie sign off of Cannary Row. That was my crew from SD.
I didn't actually have hot pit passes. Just a crazy ex who could get into the hot pits, and then when he left me, Josh Hayes flagged me down and was bullshittin with me (he's a friend), so I stayed for the whole Superbike race. :D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Schwing said:

My retarded ex and I in the hot pits.
thats a tight hat...where can we get that at?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nice pics!..I used that same banana boat sunscreen, but for some reason, my left leg is fine and my right leg from the knee down to my sock was burnt and my left leg was fine... im going to call Banana Boat and file a complaint... lol

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I'll get you and your little hat too....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts