Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA! Senedane and his girlfriend are some crazy cats, we had a kickass time with you guys!!! Luke, thanks for the awesome view...

We were getting kicked out of Sly McFly's...

At Britannia Arms...

One of the cops who kicked us all out of Sly McFlys...

Fox2627, Schwing, Steve-O and Senedane on the hill drinking!

The boys!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Oh that's bad.... I thought I took a photo op from the bushes? Can't remember.. lol....

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Great pictures it seems that u all had a great time
thanks schwing you look great among those leg humper
characters :icon_lol:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there are more, I just have to resize them and post, getting lazy these days.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Schwing said:
Yeah there are more, I just have to resize them and post, getting lazy these days.
excuses excuses come on now it wont take you that much work
luke are u the guy with the hat

·
2,009 Posts
I'm the guy with beer spilled down his shirt that looks like he's about to pass out drunk after an almost $400 bar tab for the night.. Yup.. that one.......

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, my parents were getting into it and busting my balls for crap that was on there so I fixed the problem - they can't access it anymore! :D

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
senedane said:
I'm the guy with beer spilled down his shirt that looks like he's about to pass out drunk after an almost $400 bar tab for the night.. Yup.. that one.......
That's what racin's all about in my book. I don't think I've ever had a race day (Sunday) without a hangover. the saturday night party is what it's all about.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Good deal, come to think about it. My father has been bothering my sister about hers too. Maybe she should do the same.

Schwing said:
Nah, my parents were getting into it and busting my balls for crap that was on there so I fixed the problem - they can't access it anymore! :D

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
Yup...... That be me.
Great nice to meet u luke :beer:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey schwing, how did you post your pics to automatically load. Need some help I have some good one that I need to share. Thanks.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
LewisJ said:
Hey schwing, how did you post your pics to automatically load. Need some help I have some good one that I need to share. Thanks.
cvlighthouse already told u what to do and i QUOTE (
Try signing up for www.photobucket.com. Load the pictures and copy the link under the pictures with the brackets on it. Paste them into here or start your own thread. Can't wait to see them!

So again its easy open
a free account at [url="http://www.photobucket.com/"]www.photobucket.com[/url] load your pic and once you load them copy and paste the image code into your thread and u are done
give it atry if u get stuck ask your questions would be glad to help

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time. I wish I could have met up with you guys down there. I'm not sure if anybody called me but my cell was dead back at the hotel, maybe next year.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
more more more!!!...

**** Luke...you shaved!!!...I didn't recognize you!

Sorry I showed up late and left early! I would've Loved to have stayed w/ ya'll, but the race was the next day anmd I needed to get some before I ZZzzzed!

·
2,009 Posts
Schawing is bein lazzzyyy... hehe...

C

·
0 Posts
So is Steve-o...

Yeah I shaved Omar. it was fuggin hot out there and I couldn't take it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts