Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking at the Scorpio sr-i600 alarms. I'm on the Scorpio website "building" my system. There are apparently 2 models of the sr-i600, the one with a gray remote and the one with a black remote. According to the Scorpio website the only difference I could find is the colors. And the gray one costs $100 more... Am I missing something? Here's the link http://scorpioalarms.com/build-your-alarm

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
OMG do you remember the dealer?
wana peek at your paypal history and share up that vendor name from ebay I WANT i WANT !!! MORE than a new Go Pro HD

well ok not really but I can justify buying this at least..

·
Premium Member
208 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea thanks, I was more using the scorpio website to make sure I am aware of all the models and options etc., then I'd shop around for best price. Thanks for the info and links -brian

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the links you showed me the descriptions are the same and the units are the same price. When I go back to my link, it still lists the black remote in "pack c" for $100 cheaper. Does anyone have any idea of what pack c and pack b means?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Not sure why they are different prices. I will say though, I have the grey i600 and I kinda wish I had the i900. Not that they are much different but when you are taking off gloves and a helmet it would be nice to just walk away from the bike then try and fish in your pocket and hit the button with gloves on. I have had the i600 for over a year now and it has already paid for itself (no complaints great product) but in retrospect I would pay a few more dollars for the convenience of the i900. Maybe something to consider.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is what I got from Scorpio on the difference:

" SR-i600 Pack C, is the same alarm system as the Pack B. The only difference is that the remote does not have a speaker cutout on the back. This makes that remote quieter than the other. The siren mounted to the bike is just as loud, but the notifications from the remote will not be as loud. Everything else is the same and fully compatible"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts