Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just installed my scorpio i600 alarm and its seems to be working great.

all functions work. the thing that leaves me guessing is the part where it says to connect one of the wires to the tail light. brake light im assuming since the other two are for the turn signals.

when i arm and disarm the bike the turn signals flash but not the brake light. is this how its supposed to be?

i was thinking it could be the ground wire but i got the factory connectors and it seemed like one of the turn signal connectors already had a connection for the ground.

the brake light had 3 wires, 2 black and one black with white stripe. the black/white wire was the one i spliced.

should it be the black one? im scared to try since its already working and i might get some polarities mixed up and messed the mcm up.

or could it be that i just have a loose connection to that wire?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Brake light on 07-08 has a brown wire. I did mine from underneath the fuse box with factory wire harness plugins from scorpion. you should have 2 connectors with grey plugs that plug into the blue/orange connectors then you gotts splice into the brown wire under your seat for tail light. its a bit different then other years.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i have a j'neer light and tapped right into the red one inbetween the light and the relay. works fine. only purpose is for it the flash along with the turn sigs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts