Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys/girls think the better one is?? They both are good fit and finish and around the same price. so which do you think is the better slip on????

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i am going to say 2bros
then i know one person that is going to say Arta
then someone is oging to come in and say "damn that jardine"
then another will anounce the greatness of Yosh

so to avoid all this get whatever you can at a good price. and look to see if someone has the particular pipe you want on a identical bike

·
Registered
406 Posts
+1 on that...but i cant say much
it took me forever to decide on a pipe..
two bros man!!! thats what i just got and im waiting for it to get here..
its the best looking one...but get whatever is in your price range and get what you thikn looks best

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm definitely biased as I've had 2bros on my past couple of bikes including my RR. There are bookoo youtube vids where you can hear sound clips and whatnot...I've uploaded a few myself of my C5 at idle and at highway speed. The C5 sounds nearly the same as the M series to me anyway? Unless,my hearing isnt what it use to be due to the 2bros!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
TwoBros is too loud imho, I'd go with the scorpion...

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just installed my Scorpion and it sounds awsome. Nice growl at idle and screams up in the R's! It's not as loud as the 2 brothers I've heard, but those are a little too loud for my taste. You can't go wrong either way.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
I'm definitely biased as I've had 2bros on my past couple of bikes including my RR. There are bookoo youtube vids where you can hear sound clips and whatnot...I've uploaded a few myself of my C5 at idle and at highway speed. The C5 sounds nearly the same as the M series to me anyway? Unless,my hearing isnt what it use to be due to the 2bros!:icon_lol:
you need to make a highway speed video where you actually giver it some throttle. It was the biggest 3 minutes tease of my life. .. . and I own the DAMN PIPE!!!!

O and btw 2 bros gets my vote hands down.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I say scorpion ALL the way! They sound amazing and look amazing!

***PLUS*** If you wreck with a scorpion can and mess it up and have to replace it, SCORPION will sell you another can at HALF THE PRICE! I havent heard of another company doing that ***

·
Registered
11 Posts
I say scorpion. it looks like it belongs on the bike. it sounds nice. just got mine last week. it loks nice and sounds nice too. good luck!

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
If you ever hear a two bros on an RR then you will quickly realize why they rock and roll so hard.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I say scorpion ALL the way! They sound amazing and look amazing!

***PLUS*** If you wreck with a scorpion can and mess it up and have to replace it, SCORPION will sell you another can at HALF THE PRICE! I havent heard of another company doing that ***

Is this true???

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the Scorpion on mine, it looks good but I would like to get the Arata if I had cash. But I think the Two Bros is more popular amongst the RRs.

-Mike

·
Registered
421 Posts
Is this true???
Yes its true.... I didnt just make it up! We sell Scorpion exhaust at my work and that is one of the major selling points of their exhaust over other brands

1 - 17 of 17 Posts