Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I keyed my bike in the parking lot of the dealership before I even sat on it to ride away. I think everyone else freaked out more than I did.

Didn't have to worry about the bike being perfect and scratch free after that.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
my first scratch came when my dads harley fell on it inside the trailer the night before we left for the sturgis bike rally less than a week after i bought the bike... then also came my first broken mirrors, broken upper fairing, windscreen and gouged fender.... that night sucked...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bought my bike used with plenty of scratches already on it. First scratch while I was the owner, laughed and moved on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lol I keyed the gas tank on my old bike. Felt pretty stupid after. Just got a fresh spare key so it was sharp and made the stupid mistake of hooking them to my jeans. Lesson learned, keep keys in your pockets.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
At first it kinda pisses you off, then you realize its just the first of many.
:+1:

I couldn't care less how my bike looks, so long as it performs like it should...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I normally loose a few hours of sleep thinking about it ( really ). I'll get very pissed depending on how bad the damage is until it's fixed or resolved. I'm not a big fan of flashy paint jobs so I don't care about that, but when I find something that doesn't need to be there, like cracks scratches.....I get pissed right the phuck off.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would spit on it and rub the scratch with the saliva and hopefully the enzyme of the saliva will eat the scratch.

Well, if it doesn't work you need not to worry in identifying your bike if it's stolen 'cuz your DNA is on that bike. LOL.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
I would spit on it and rub the scratch with the saliva and hopefully the enzyme of the saliva will eat the scratch.

Well, if it doesn't work you need not to worry in identifying your bike if it's stolen 'cuz your DNA is on that bike. LOL.
Does rubbing one out in the pipe count? I cant possibly be the only one who has done that!!! :drunk:

·
2 R's are better than 1!
105 Posts
My bike has touch up paint all over the fairings from the first owner, I am the third and this is my first very own bike, so a scratch just adds character to me even though I am thinking about new plastics come winter time, I am not worried about the scratches and swirl marks on it right now...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts