Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Canada eh! Ive been lookin for snow tires for my bike but having trouble finding them...........Im so jealous of those that can ride all year long............guess ill just have to depend on your stories to keep me goin throught the winter! Anyone in the same position as me now?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
It's not snowing here yet in New Jersey but.. it's freezing cold. I think I rode too much this season.. Last year, I rode my bike when it was 25 degrees outside and I was happy as hell. but now i'm just too lazy to ride when it's cold..

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey shotgun thats the best sig picture ever! lol

K

·
0 Posts
been there for the last month. stopped around mid October. it's -7 right now, it'll be -8 tomorrow windier than all hell, Sat. calls for snow.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im currently sitting at 1 degree C in Niagara Falls ontario...........this is only the start!.........ive got the bike in the basement, taking off the fairings this weekend for paint.....and to just give the bike a good cleaning......

·
Registered
736 Posts
yeah you guys might have to put up the bikes for the winter but i would trade that for better twisty roads any day. dallas has year round riding but there are no twistes :( which really sucks.

K

·
0 Posts
im currently sitting at 1 degree C in Niagara Falls ontario...........this is only the start!.........ive got the bike in the basement, taking off the fairings this weekend for paint.....and to just give the bike a good cleaning......
how the hell is Canada warmer than Wisconsin?! We get cold air from YOUR COUNTRY!

then again, i'm no meteorologist. alls i know is cold = teh suck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
anyone ever try using the heated gear? u know the ones u have to hook up to a power source? probably would never buy it but i always wondered if it worked!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im seriously contemplating getting a sled or quad for some winter fun..........are quads really that useable in the winter time?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I live in Canada eh! Ive been lookin for snow tires for my bike but having trouble finding them...........Im so jealous of those that can ride all year long............guess ill just have to depend on your stories to keep me goin throught the winter! Anyone in the same position as me now?

I m not even trying for crazy as snow tires for bikes......lol. But season is over for me as well. I am in IA.........

·
Registered
203 Posts
bro, im a fellow canadian rider from montreal and i do really feel your pain. lots of ice everywhere but its getting warmer now a bit,weather forecast calls for rain so by the weekend, they'll melt, i might go for a ride around the neighborhood if there's no ice on the road.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Local Canadian, 0c right now. No riding till at least march. And that's pushing it. Depending on where I can ride my bike year round will be a huge determining factor. Cali? Florida? West Coast?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts