Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

which seat would you go with?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about upgrading my seat since I do ride alot in the hills and street. I was wanting to here what you guys have to say about "Saddlemen" seats or "Corbin". I want more comfort. And which one is more bulky? or can you even tell? So lets hear what you guys have to say. I'm going to get a seat soon, but I'd like as much info as possible since I've never ridden with either one. Thanks!

feedback please....

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Corbin would be my choice pricey indeed but your bottoms will love it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. cool. As for price, they both are in the same ballpark. Thanks guys. Anyone else , thoughts?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I have the corbin for my 03' bought it for 200 off a member on here and I don't regret it one bit. The seat itself isn't soft or anything but just the way the seat contours to you is amazing. Also, it helps the legs too.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Just and idea, but you could just get yours redone with more padding and save yourself some money? An obvious option, but just thought I would toss it out there.

·
Registered
270 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Fisher (advertiser on this forum).

recovers /modifies seats to order.

they do a lot of off road bikes and have a good rep.

way cheaper and can get what you want.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'm going to Corbin. I have an appointment for Saturday morning to have a seat custom made for me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just put a Corbin on for this season. I only have about 50 miles on it so far but i'm liking it. Looks good on the bike too IMO.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Corbin seats are the best, i got one and love it..dnt get anything but corbin

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's great, so far it's been as expected. Rode 350 miles last Sunday and felt fine when I got home. Normal days like that and I'm toast! I'll have to post pics when I get home. I got my seat bigger than you might think would be ideal, but it's not my track bike anyways ...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you said you rode to corbin? where is it at? im interested in getting one
The one I went to is in Hoillister,Ca. about 100 miles from Fresno. I don't know where your at , but I think theres another one in Florida. You can order one and have it shipped or you can go in and have it custom to however you want (same price)!! Let me know if your interested, I can point you in the right direction to maybe save a couple bucks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts