Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm from up north vancouver... and planning a trip down towards portland, oregan. u guys have any suggestions about the best shops to take a look at? i need some new gears!!! lookin for the usual alpinestar and shoei lids!!! i'll be stoppin in seattle and porland, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks guys...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Personally I think the best prices are online. There is Renton Motorcycles but they are a little expensive. Huge place though and the sales person there is pretty helpful. You should stop by my work place in Tacoma. :) Also, Beaverton motorcycle is another place you should check. Since its in Oregon there is no tax.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know online is cheaper, but i don't know my size in gear, also i want to check out the stuff i want to buy. but i have my eyes set on dainese, just can't find it here... where u work? i might just stop by....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out EDR Performance out in Beaverton. The shop is cool and has a lot of stuff in stock. They also make some of their own custom parts.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
RMC is the best shop for hondas in your area, they have a pretty damn good tuner there to who can do custom maps if I rememeber right.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
If u want high priced gear, go to Eastside motorsports (ducati dealer), I think they have dainese.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts