Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So apparently there's a ton of people that want to their states to secede.
Now I do recognize that Obama threatens the american dream, (Work hard, be financially independent, opportunity for wealth etcetera) but I think people should be putting their efforts into fighting the change as opposed to bailing on the not yet sunken ship. Thoughts?

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Highly unAmerican concept. People need to stop picking sides and start rooting for the country. Some people out there would rather see a president fail than the country succeed just so their party has a better chance. Disgusting.
What if THAT president wants the country to fail so he can create a population dependent on the government for it's needs? What if THAT president wants to crash the current healthcare system so the government can take over and have the citizens dependent on the government for healthcare?

In the words of Rush Limbaugh, just too piss you off. "I HOPE HE FAILS" Obama's failure means America SURVIVES!

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
I am scared to post my true sentiments.......

the anti sedition squads are probably already at work....

wherzroony is probably closer to the truth than anybody else who has posted so far......

·
Registered
71 Posts
What if THAT president wants the country to fail so he can create a population dependent on the government for it's needs? What if THAT president wants to crash the current healthcare system so the government can take over and have the citizens dependent on the government for healthcare?

In the words of Rush Limbaugh, just too piss you off. "I HOPE HE FAILS" Obama's failure means America SURVIVES!

I am scared to post my true sentiments.......

the anti sedition squads are probably already at work....

wherzroony is probably closer to the truth than anybody else who has posted so far......
You guys are insane...

Dont ever quote rush......

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
:+1:

·
Registered
795 Posts

What if he doesn't?

Just to make a point, scary things could have been said about Mitt Romney had he become President too. What if he wanted all the wealth to go to the richest 1%? What if he didn't care about "average" people? What if he didn't care about the country at all and all he really wanted was the ultimate notch on his resume of being able to say he was the President?

·
Registered
108 Posts

You clearly have never dealt with the health care system as it currently is in its fully glory.

I had full coverage and I am looking at a $40k bill they deemed "medically unnecessary". This is the airlift to the hospital to save my life.

**** the current system, it is categorically corrupt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You clearly have never dealt with the health care system as it currently is in its fully glory.

I had full coverage and I am looking at a $40k bill they deemed "medically unnecessary". This is the airlift to the hospital to save my life.

If i read this correctly... The medicare system benefits me soo much due to my chronic illness... Im not a person who recieved handouts... I like this new "obamacare"... I could go in depth but im eating hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts

That's Absurd. $40K for a helicopter ride. I took a nice 20 minute heli-tour of grand cayman for $125.00. But how does obamacare with all of it's mandates, making it more expensive help?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

This all depends on your insurrance. Not all plans are equal. Plus, emergency stuff like that is always going to be more. Just like getting sick on the weekend...you can go the ER and pay a 200 copay or wait till monday to go to the doctor and pay 25. There does need to be some regulations, but obamacare is not the way. Do you guys not see all the ppl losing their jobs right now?????? Its not going to stop. Thanks to the Pres that is looking out for the average ppl, those that work average jobs won't be able to find full time work. So please please please tell me what good health care does without a job?? Anyone mind explaining that to me?

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
So please please please tell me what good health care does without a job?? Anyone mind explaining that to me?
Job or not, you will still be REQUIRED to have healthcare or be fined in the form of taxes.

The problem with healthcare is the cost. I was having an issue with my feet. Each trip to the hospital was billed as outpatient surgery and $755.00 for a 15 minute visit. I then went to a podiatrist not at all related to the hospital and their bill is $60.00 for the same exact service.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's Absurd. $40K for a helicopter ride. I took a nice 20 minute heli-tour of grand cayman for $125.00. But how does obamacare with all of it's mandates, making it more expensive help?
Yep it is ridiculously expensive to travel in emergency vehicles. That's why I had someone from the scene of my wreck drop me off at a buddy's house so he could take me to the hospital. I knew that with the shape I was in they would have made me take the ambulance. Just had the cops meet me at the hospital.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Job or not, you will still be REQUIRED to have healthcare or be fined in the form of taxes.

The problem with healthcare is the cost. I was having an issue with my feet. Each trip to the hospital was billed as outpatient surgery and $755.00 for a 15 minute visit. I then went to a podiatrist not at all related to the hospital and their bill is $60.00 for the same exact service.
Oh trust me I got you on the cost. I broke my neck and got charged 1000 for what they called "The first critical hour" which is where they did nothing but listened to me scream at them to give me something for the pain. I do look at it like this though....you can't screw the doctors. No one is going to spend the time and money to go through med school if they aren't going to be compensated. There are already doctors quiting due to the obamacare, so whats that going to lead to? All the good doctors retired leaving us with a bunch of half wits.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This all depends on your insurrance. Not all plans are equal. Plus, emergency stuff like that is always going to be more. Just like getting sick on the weekend...you can go the ER and pay a 200 copay or wait till monday to go to the doctor and pay 25. There does need to be some regulations, but obamacare is not the way. Do you guys not see all the ppl losing their jobs right now?????? Its not going to stop. Thanks to the Pres that is looking out for the average ppl, those that work average jobs won't be able to find full time work. So please please please tell me what good health care does without a job?? Anyone mind explaining that to me?
I had cream of the crop insurance. $1000 premium a month type deal.

My policy fully covered the airlift. Or it should. Problem is, it is the most corrupt mismanaged industry in this country. They deny legitimate claims all the time, because why not?

There is a reason why these insurance companies were dumping millions into the Romney campaign. Their game of ruining American families is on its final straw.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts