Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
air box off 5500 and up nothin , and poor perfomence not enough fuel

·
Registered
108 Posts
air box off 5500 and up nothin , and poor perfomence not enough fuel
The was the back wheel spinning when you did this test ?

The bike will run like crap with the airbox open anyway...

If the rear wheel is not spinning, I don't think it will activate the secondaries... Also, try revving higher than 5k .. go to about 10k and see if they work. Use a flashlight or something to make sure.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it was running bad couldnt clutch up in secon couldnt power up in first
and check but as far as i know theres no gear indicator in the ecu ive done both in up on a stand and unpluged the neutral switch, on my brother 1000rr it sprays regardless of anything at 5500 they sparay maybe tps ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
They should defiantly work air box or not, will run abit lumpy like but would rev right though

·
Registered
97 Posts
Im having the same issue and have no idea what to do....the dealer doesnt "think" anything is wrong either so they are not replacing anything.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just talked to someone at dynojet and they say that throttle position doenst matter, its all RPM controlled. The only thing that he said is that maybe they wont spray in neutral if there is a neutral cut off in the ECM but that he isnt sure of that.

·
Registered
906 Posts
jerz600RR said:
just talked to someone at dynojet and they say that throttle position doenst matter, its all RPM controlled. The only thing that he said is that maybe they wont spray in neutral if there is a neutral cut off in the ECM but that he isnt sure of that.
You need 50% throttle opening and over a certain number of revs -->

those injectors don't spray till about 10k
Try 5.5k.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You need 50% throttle opening and over a certain number of revs -->

Try 5.5k.

According to who? Not that i dont believe you or im saying that you are wrong but i have herd 8000 with 100%, 6000 at 75%, now 5500 at 50%.

·
Registered
188 Posts
the only reason i know they dont work till about 10k or above is that when i put my power commander on, i stuck it on the wrong set of injectors. when i hooked the lap top computer onto the power commander i was not getting a reading for mapping, then i decided to rev the motor to see if anything changed and it did after 10 k rpms. then i called dyno jet and they told me i had it on the secondary injectors instead of the primarys

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
the only reason i know they dont work till about 10k or above is that when i put my power commander on, i stuck it on the wrong set of injectors. when i hooked the lap top computer onto the power commander i was not getting a reading for mapping, then i decided to rev the motor to see if anything changed and it did after 10 k rpms. then i called dyno jet and they told me i had it on the secondary injectors instead of the primarys

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Wrong answer if you read the service manual or probably the owners manual maybe even it say 5500 RPM's or more than 50% throttle they are supposed to kick in.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats what i thought but on the 1000rr it doesnt give a dam it sparys anytime

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i never seem to get help

·
Registered
97 Posts
i never seem to get help
Your not alone...ive been asking for 2 weeks. Im hoping that it is a case that no one on this board know rather than no one cares.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts