·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Great

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I think I may have wet myself with that one, great stuff E, I wish I had some pictures of what I did to my room mate 2 years ago. I warned him if he wanted to drink, not to bring it back to our place and not to come home wasted, he ignored me, I got even.....hehe

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
eazy e said:

I did that to a guy thaqt passed out in front of my dorm room in college. It was frickin hilarious when he woke up. Crash bang and a loud "WTF!!!"

What pisses me off are the a-holes that cut peoples eyebrows off etc... at least these guys can get cleaned up

·
Registered
20 Posts
What pisses me off are the a-holes that cut peoples eyebrows off etc... at least these guys can get cleaned up[/QUOTE]

that and also shaving one of their legs...

H

·
0 Posts
those are great... i will need to remember some of those the next time i head out drinking... nice find E

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i have to admit that i have shaved eyebrows off on drunks. worst time was when we did to a guy the weekend before we started our senior year!!!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
That beer bottle one is definitely the best IMO. I am going to remember than one next time I'm out with one group of buddies I hang out....there's this one guy that always passes out early and we're always doing that kind of stuff to him. One night we took all his kid's toys out and had them all over him, he was a pissy drunk that night...woke up and banged his head into one of those things you put over infants that has lights and whatnot. He threw it across the room so hard he put a hole in the wall.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts