Should I sell the new Factory fairings or keep them? Thanks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an orange 08 CBR 600rr, I was curious and up for opinions/suggestions. I have a complete set of 07-08 fairings for the same bike only red. These are in perfect shape, with flush signals and a DB windshield. Do you guys think i should sell them? If so how much? Or paint the a pearl white with some black graphics of some sort? Something wild. I was going to post them on here but saw I need 100 posts first so I just gotta stick it out for a lil while i guess.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Sell em.' I'd price them at 1000 and see how it goes, maybe move down step by step until you find a buyer. You could also sell seperately, but that takes some more effort and can be a hassle.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you really think a 1000 bucks? I would prob deff sell them if i could get around there for them, but i guess the are factory, personally i like that better than the cheap fibergalss shi* Thanks

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Someone just posted a set for 1500 in the for sale section. I don't think they will sell for that, but, just to give you an idea...

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I was kinda in a similar dilemma where I have these two crack's on my plastic's and didn't know if I wanted to spend $515 for new plastic's from MJ or just fix/paint them. I went with the fixing/painting cause I manage a body shop so it's more easier for me to go that route. Honestly I'd say you paint them and go custom with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts