Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come and I had to put her up for sale. I will be transferring to a University next year and currently am not working so I need the money.
I bought the bike this time 4 years ago from my buddy. I haven't laid it down and put only 6k miles on it but I still enjoyed the ride. I didn't want to sell it because it is paid off and so is the insurance for the year, so it really doesn't cost me anything but when I move I'll need the extra cash.
I have it listed locally for the upper end of blue book just because right now I don't need to sell it. I'll drop the price if it hasn't sold by the end of spring.
Thanks for all the help on here, I was able to do all the mods and maintaince from the advice of people on here.
I look forward to getting another bike (honda of course) when I graduate in 2 more years. Maybe a used '09?

Take Care

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments.

You can work while you are going to school. I did better in school while working part time then when I didn't work.

I do plan on working while in school (I hate not working!). I had to quit my current job so I could finish my last semester of community college (16units) and since I've been in school I've applied to about 40 different jobs with no luck.
A lot of them don't like that I'm in school for so many hours (like my previous job that I quit because they would not work around my school schedule) I didn't want to put off transferring to the university for another year so here I am. unemployed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts