Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided I'm going to go in a different direction. I've been thinking about getting another bike for a while and I decided to just go for it before the price falls off on the 06's. Not sure if that will happen, but just in case :) I love my bike, but I just think a change will be nice. Flame if you must. I probably deserve it :)

Sorry if the pics are too big I don't know how to change them I am computer retarded :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
So.... lemme get this straight.. You joined 600RR.net so that you could tell everyone you are selling your RR? Why? :tard:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Ive been a member since I bought my bike. Bought it over the sumer and put two thousand miles on it. I see now how it could seem like I joined say I'm selling :) No not the case. I think My subconscious wants me to get hurt :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
What direction are you going?? Differents sportbike or maybe a cruiser, or leaving the 2 wheel world all together?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
No Ive been a member since I bought my bike. Bought it over the sumer and put two thousand miles on it. I see now how it could seem like I joined say I'm selling :) No not the case. I think My subconscious wants me to get hurt :)
Sorry man, saw your join date was jan 09' , didn't realize you were here for a bit?... anyways, ya tell us what ur plans are!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
lol number of posts 4 ohhh yah you have been here for a while

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys come on I expected more from you. Not one person has tried to convince me not to sell. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Ok guys come on I expected more from you. Not one person has tried to convince me not to sell. :icon_lol:
your join date is Jan 09...so youve only been here for a month or so but you say youve been here longer. hmm...ok

It's up to you if you want to sell. You said you want to go in a different direction. If that's the case, no one can really change your mind. Unless you just want affirmation from people that you should just keep your bike?

Btw...I got the same bike. I love it...I cant see myself parting with it. I love the front end of the 06

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

so your just here for the confidence boost? lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
You willing to swap fairings with me? I'd like to convert my red/blk to an all blk cbr. if not cool, i'll keep lookin. GLWS. I almost opted out of the 2 wheel world not long ago. But my mojo is back!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
you already know that we don't want you to sell the RR. its a given, since we are CBR lovers here.

that is a very nice clean RR, i don't see why you want to sell and get something else. unless you are looking for a bigger displacement or newer bike....

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Looks like a subliminal way to bypass the for sale rules.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts