Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of selling my bike because i'm in the process of buying a home. I will probably be getting another one once i cant be sure i can afford. What do you think is a fair price for it with all the mods in my sig? Some guy is offering 4200. There is some scuffs on rear tail and the left blinker mount is broken off but previous owner glued it back on. Also have both newer side fairings so no damage on those. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Im thinking of selling my bike because i'm in the process of buying a home. I will probably be getting another one once i cant be sure i can afford. What do you think is a fair price for it with all the mods in my sig? Some guy is offering 4200. There is some scuffs on rear tail and the left blinker mount is broken off but previous owner glued it back on. Also have both newer side fairings so no damage on those. Let me know what you guys think.
Trade in is 3450 and retail is 5000, I'd put private party in the middle of those, or roughly 4200. If it is a cash deal, I'd take it. None of your mods are worth added value because everyone has them (sorry).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya itd be cash. and ya i realize the mods don't really do anything. if i took them off about what price you think i could get. a lot less?

·
Registered
491 Posts
The rim tape alone adds about 15 HP so factor that in as well. :toothy4:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah. if he comes with the cash then ill let it go. thanks for the input guys. can't really tell him ill take all the parts off and then sell for the same. next time ill know.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yes you can! tell him that's the way it is, if you really wanna keep your parts, if not, let him have em, **** it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well he never showed so i took it all off and is now for sale in the classified section

1 - 11 of 11 Posts