Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days after i posted her on craigslist I got a buyer! Hes picking her up tomorrow! I can say im happy about it because it was my first bike, and i put a lot of work into her. But anyway im going to use the money and pick up a 07 ZX6R. Yes im trading teams lol. But I love this site just by reading about riding tips and general information I learn to apply what I learn on the street to become a better rider. But even if im riding a Zx6r, i want to stay loyal to this site and still learn! that is if u will still have me! EMO moment :supergay: .

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
how dare you. lol. at least 1ofakind will be happy. haha

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Congrats man post pictures when u get it

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I've been on that a few times and don't care for it. Maybe because it's a "different" feeling and I'm used to the RR. Because I don't like the way the R6 or Gix feels either. But I do have a feeling that you'll be missing the RR....

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hell yeah i'll missed the RR not questions about it! But I always loved ninjas and how they feel. Tell u the truth I have never thought about a 600rr. When I was shoppin for a bike I went straight to kawaski. But I couldnt get approved. Got hooked up with the RR and feel in love with it! Honda to me is the best all around bike! but y keep something that u dont want? And Heres my chance to get what I wanted from day one!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
+3, 4, or 5 -- which ever position I'm in.

Downgrades, what a shitter! :wave:
Some comments i see are bias unless you rode all bikes in the 600cc class! So saying another bike is a "shitter" is dumb unless you can tell me why its a "shitter".

[MB] Squid huh? Your def of SQUID: Anyone thats not on a 600rr? BIAS
Before assuming im a "squid" get your facts straight.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Some comments i see are bias unless you rode all bikes in the 600cc class! So saying another bike is a "shitter" is dumb unless you can tell me why its a "shitter".

[MB] Squid huh? Your def of SQUID: Anyone thats not on a 600rr? BIAS
Before assuming im a "squid" get your facts straight.
I'm not calling the bike ****, just the fact that you're downgrading.

Have you actually ridden one long enough to know that you'll like it over the RR?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts