Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the time has come. I will be selling my bike...Hopefully won't be out of the sportbike scene too long though. Its been over a year of just having the bike as transportation. While its been fun, its time to put my priorities first. I will be starting a business soon and need something more practical for now. But trust me, whent he time comes, I'll be back on a CBR!

Here is a discription of my bike:

2006 Honda CBR 600RR Tribal Orange/Black.

34,xxx miles
-HID Lo-beam
-Puig DB Dark Windscreen
-Front and rear aftermarket turn signals
-Full-Synthetic Oil
-K&N Air Filter
-Arrow Slip-on exhaust
-GPR Stabilizer
-Softer Seats
-Vortex Sprocket change -1/+2
-RK Chain
-Bridgestone BT-016 Rear tire with less than 2500 miles/ Front is a Dunlop Qualifier (got a nail in my rear and wanted the bridgestone) Probably has a couple thousand more miles before needing replaced
-Powder Coated Engine covers and rearsets and passenger pegs
-Lowered -1" rear by previous owner (Still have the stock link)
-PCIII Power Commander
-Speedo-Healer

I have an offer of $4600 right now. Should I take it?

Also, I don't know weather or not to sell my gear or not. I don't know how long I'll be away from bikes, could be a year, could be 3. Should I just sell it, and when I get back into it just get all new gear?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd jump on $4600 if I were you. Considering the mileage you could not sell if for more than that from what I have seen and I have been following the cbr600 market pretty close for the last month or so as I am looking to by (07+). Right or wrong from what I have seen you'd be lucky to get $4k for it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting $4700 tomorrow evening for it.:shakehand

·
Registered
200 Posts
take the offer imo

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
lol, great avatar. yea i'd take it and upgrade :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
wow awesome best of luck, no matter what mods you have on there 34k is a lot..!
great job nonetheless, btw what business you starting..?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow awesome best of luck, no matter what mods you have on there 34k is a lot..!
great job nonetheless, btw what business you starting..?

Thank you, and I'm going to be starting a Hydrographics and Powder coating business!:banger:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank you, and I'm going to be starting a Hydrographics and Powder coating business!:banger:

o yea i think you started a thread about that..
hey man i wish you success and all the luck in the world, starting a business takes balls nowadays

- keep us posted on how the business goes

·
Registered
763 Posts
You would make much more money if you returned it to stock and sold the aftermarket parts. You'd be ******* yourself by taking 4600 as it sits, but truth be told, that's a great offer and you probably won't get that much again. And on the same token, if you returned it to stock, you could get close to that price.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o yea i think you started a thread about that..
hey man i wish you success and all the luck in the world, starting a business takes balls nowadays

- keep us posted on how the business goes
Thank you! When the business get started I'll be on dot net looking for customers!

And yes, the bike will be getting picked up in about 30 minutes...already hard enough to look at the gear...Its all gotta go!

GEAR IS FOR SALE IN THE PARTS/GEAR SECTION! lol. No really, it is for sale in that section though.

I've had the bike as my only transportation for over a year...gonna be weird going to work in a cage again.

buying a Chevy 2500HD 4x4 ext cab long bed though for $4750 OTD TTL. Higher miles but it will work for now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts