Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've put the RR up for sale. It's a 2006 with almost 9400 miles on it. It's been lowered one inch and has LED front and back turn signals with a fender eliminator kit.
I bought the bike about two months ago. It had around 6400 miles on it when I bought it. I had the dealer put on two new ContiAttack tires from Continental. I just changed the oil and have only put 200 miles on it since.

Since I've only made two payments on it I still owe about $7300. I paid $7600. I would keep the bike, but I have a 2007 Honda 450r to pay on also.

Would $6500 be too much to ask? I'm assuming that I should be able to get this pretty easy because most newer 600cc sport bikes I've seen have been going for around this price.

I'm definitely going to miss this bike. I will definitely have another one here within the next year or two.

·
Registered
396 Posts
seems like a ok price to me. the miles will seem a little high for a 06 to some but your price is around the right ballpark.

·
Registered
160 Posts
sounds like a decent asking price, gl with the sale, hurry back to the RR family

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Without at least seeing a pic of the bike it's hard to say. Bike blue books for around $7000 where I live. Due to mods, many people sell a bit above that. $6500 sounds about right. I'd put it up for $7000 "negotiable" and accept $6500 as my low on any offers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts