Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God this movie rocks :lol2: Kate Beckinsale is SOOOOO god damn hot!! Do you think she'd go out with me?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
The Picture I took right as I started undoing my pants for her...

:pimp:

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
Meddie you *****... why are you watching a chick flick??? yes she's hot but c'mon... :gay:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
eazy e said:
The Picture I took right as I started undoing my pants for her...

:pimp:
Takin a picture of the tv huh. Guess the wife was in bed :jerkit: ....lol...jk

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
OH NO...thats oral fixation right there~!~

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlueBlur said:
Meddie you pu**y... why are you watching a chick flick??? yes she's hot but c'mon... :gay:
Because I'm a TBS addict. You wouldn't even believe all of the "chick flicks" I've seen just watching TBS. It's an amazing station :lol2:

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
YES, serendipity, that movie is soo GAY, no really it's a chick flick, i've watched it quite a few times tho, and well simply because
Kate is awesome, go watch underworld, she's in tight leather like suits thro the whole movie. There is a movie from her earlier works, that she's topless in, i think she's had implants tho, b/c in that movie she looks prety small, but still she's nakey, hold on and i'll find it.

·
5,253 Posts
The movie was ither called haunted or uncovered, or maybe both, not sure been awhile since i went and rented them to see her nakey, i mean since i saw those great movies.

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BenReilly said:
YES, serendipity, that movie is soo GAY, no really it's a chick flick, i've watched it quite a few times tho, and well simply because
Kate is awesome, go watch underworld, she's in tight leather like suits thro the whole movie. There is a movie from her earlier works, that she's topless in, i think she's had implants tho, b/c in that movie she looks prety small, but still she's nakey, hold on and i'll find it.
I've seen it, and own it. That's the movie that made me fall in love with Kate Beckinsale...since then I've seen most of the movies she's been in, haha...I should start sending her e-mails...who knows, it worked for Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (another chick flick refrence for those of you who only watch Rocky V and LionHeart) :lol2:

·
5,253 Posts
I'm really glad that you said somthin about her, it's nice to know that someone else outthere has an obbsesion with her just as i do, i would give my left nut to just give her a freakin hug, what happens with the right one, well we'll just leave that up to fate. . . .

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well...what makes the movie awesome isn't the plot...the plot's cheesy as hell, what makes the movie awesome is that Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack(sp?) are in it...he's ******* awesome, and she's ******* hot...what a better combo? Perhaps if she would have been in High Fidelity(sp?)

·
5,253 Posts
Ha even better, you like john Cusack,

Did you see underworld, and did you like it?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts