Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My butt sweats when it gets hot. Plain and simple. Riding in 100 degrees sitting on my bike makes my butt hot. Ive learned to live with my butt sweating like this, especially wjen i ride bmx.

Anyone else suffer from this? And any suggestions?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Funny post dude!!!

on a serious note - try getting some sport underwear that is made of that wick-away material - I bet it will solve your swampass problem

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can try monkey butt but it is mostly for chaffing and things like that. i use it when I race dirtbikes but I am not sure if it helps at all for swamp ass.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Under Armour heatgear/underwear, they may help ya out, and/or wear riding pants that can be ventilated

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive though of underRmor but never tried it

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
i also have this problem. when i wear jeans, (very rarely) it looks like i sat in a puddle of water. but when i wear my leathers, its not as bad. but yeah, i got the same problem. im very selfconcious about it too. i have a piar of under armour under wear. not sure what kind they are. but they dont seem to help. so i just use baby powder. not sure f that helps either. but i usually wear my leathers with a sprinkle of baby powder.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
under armour heatgear/underwear, they may help ya out, and/or wear riding pants that can be ventilated
:+1:.....................

·
Registered
793 Posts
Under Armour heatgear/underwear, they may help ya out, and/or wear riding pants that can be ventilated
+2

I ride in the TX heat (100+ and humid) wearing vented riding pants and various brands of underwear made of that moisture wicking stuff. Never have a problem. Cotton is NOT your friend in this case.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
You can also rub anti-perspirant all over your ass... sounds funny but i dont see why it shouldnt work. I get swamp ass but its not that bad. Dont wear cotton underwear and sprinkle in a little bit o monkey but powerder and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Why not just lift your butt from the seat when it's safe and air it out when it gets too hot? The most uncomfortable for me is sitting at a stop light and the fans kick in blowing hot air at your legs.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i also have this problem. when i wear jeans, (very rarely) it looks like i sat in a puddle of water. but when i wear my leathers, its not as bad. but yeah, i got the same problem. im very selfconcious about it too. i have a piar of under armour under wear. not sure what kind they are. but they dont seem to help. so i just use baby powder. not sure f that helps either. but i usually wear my leathers with a sprinkle of baby powder.
I used to be self concious about my swamp a$$ too. Then i learned to embrace it. When i ride bmx and people noticed. Id say yeah it smells like **** too ( not actual poop).

One time i cut out the inside of back pockets to a pair of jeans. You couldnt see the holes, but when you reached in i touched my underwear. I called them my freezey breezey butt jeans. They worked a bit, and now its a good memory between my friends and i.

I love all these ideas. Ima try silk boxers anf vented pants.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I agree with another post, on longer/hotter rides, I wear UA compression shorts to wick my butt sweat, and yeh, i stand or just lift my butt to get a lil breeze

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Nothing better than getting off the bike, with a wet streak on the seat from your ass crack. Ooops dropped the soap, who wants me? :ciao:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts