Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sure this isnt a repost but you gota definately check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVyZdvo2cQ&search=gixxer

its a compilation of motorbike crashes but u must see the 2nd guy at the end who weeves through traffic like a lightning bolt. as well the last crash scene the guy wasnt wearing a helmet and got up as if nothing happened WTF!

enjoy hehehe

·
Registered
172 Posts
"I kid you not, I am fine."

Yeah, hes fine. But he just totaled his bike and wrecked 3 others.

That video explains to all my friends why I have no desire to stunt. Just not safe at all.

·
Registered
797 Posts
motoRR said:
"I kid you not, I am fine."

Yeah, hes fine. But he just totaled his bike and wrecked 3 others.

That video explains to all my friends why I have no desire to stunt. Just not safe at all.
+1 on what he said, i too dont wanna be doing all of that stuff that the "cool rider do..." i rather be able to ride my bike forever than for a lil bit b/c of my own phuck up... anyways i have to admit it is kool to see that stuff being done thats why every month i buy me a stunning dvd lol have fun SAFELY

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
playero_loko said:
+1 on what he said, i too dont wanna be doing all of that stuff that the "cool rider do..." i rather be able to ride my bike forever than for a lil bit b/c of my own phuck up... anyways i have to admit it is kool to see that stuff being done thats why every month i buy me a stunning dvd lol have fun SAFELY
+1 or is it +2
Anyways if i ever have the urge to stunt, i fire up the old XBox and play MotoGP:evil1:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Great compliation.

My personal favorite is still the dude that goes flying over the top of his bike head first, hangs on to the handle bars... somehow ends up on the side of his bike feet on the ground running beside it... then manages to jump back on the bike to complete the save. I'd like to stunters to and replicate that move =)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have seen all those vids before. I love the part where the guy crashes and takes out other ppl bikes lol. That is why if you ever go to a stunt stop dont park your bike on the street they are stunting on haha cause that will happen. I have seen it happen before too, a lot of unhappy ppl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts