Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered upper fairing stay for my 2011. And received it damaged in the mail. Left side tab was broken. I just opened the outer box and the fairing stay was inside a clear packet which I did not open. I looked through the package saw the tab broken inside. I dont see any major damage on the outer box may be a little pressing in corners. But the package inside clearly looks like it was pressed hard against something as it is all crushed up where the tab is broken.

So I called [email protected] honda today hoping to return it and get the refund and explained them everything and they gave me return auth. number for refund. But the issue started when they started refusing to provide return shipping label. They said its not their policy to cover return shipping on the damaged parts. They say the part is from honda so they dont cover shipping. But I had received broken parts in the mail previously from hondaeasttoledo.net and they never argued about return shipping. They simply took care of it. For that matter this is first time ever I had to argue over return shipping label.

I am writing this just to make fellow .netters aware of the return policy of servicehonda.com.

Myself not going to order anything from servicehonda.com in future.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought a Yana Shiki fairing stay. Very comparable to OEM. And 45 bucks cheaper. STG has them, so does Hard Racing if I recall correctly. STG was free shipping which is why I went with them.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Surprised that they wouldn't help you out more given that the tab was still inside the bag.

My two huge boxes from Service Honda arrived today including a fairing stay. My stuff was pretty well packed inside tough Honda parts boxes and stuffed with Styrofoam peanuts. Happy to say that my fairing stay (and all of the other parts) survived the trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts