Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did my first track day and was quite impressed with its stability but it needs some work.

I also need some recomendations for steering dampners, I was a bit gittery on my shifts. It didn't make me nervous but I hate to have that end up on a tank slapper that would cause a crash.

So revalved front forks? rear shock? steering dampner? Also, time for a slipper clutch. I am thinking yoyodyne is the best I have heard.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Depends on what you need the suspension to do. How much did you do with the settings at the track? If you've still got some adjustment, start there. Once you've maxed out settings, then you'll need to upgrade/change stuff. What do you weight? Start there- check out racetech.com for the calculator for the front and rear springs, and their revalve kit. Lots of info on here for steering dampers. You still in South Korea or did you do the track day over here in the states? I think STM also makes a slipper clutch as well, but haven't looked into them much myself. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am on leave, won't get to tackle the suspenion tell I get back but I will spend my time hunting for parts.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,852 Posts
for steering dampers take your pick, here are some the best out there in Europe;

Ohlins
WP
Bitubo
Matris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts