·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Pedrosa

2nd Hayden

3rd Edwards

Rossi DNF had mechanical problems, maybe it time they dusted off the 2005 M1 b'coz the current M1 sucks.

Hopkins was fourth but Verm crashed out in the prior laps, well done.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was also rooting for Edwards but that pesky Dani with his weight advantage is just too much he's just practically flying at the straights & the track has 2 long straightways.

N

·
0 Posts
Man, this season is by far the best. I can't say enough about Dani, and I predict he'll be the next champion.

We got such great talents out there. Rookie Casey Stoner giving Rossi, Sete, Melandri, Tamada and the others a run for their money.

I'm happy for John Hopkins' performance, and his loyalty to Suzuki; but what he really needs to do is get a better ride because next year's bike (800cc) will create more havoc and obstacles to overcome that will put Suzuki back at the bottom.

Edwards, what can you say but that he tried his best and worked with what he had--really bad chatter. I really like to see him tighten his lines and be more aggressive.

And finally, Nicky. Though he didn't win the race, I couldn't help but find myself really REALLY proud of and for him. And I hope he realizes this because he rode hard, aggressive, and strong. He passed riders on lines and situations I thought unsafe and unorthodox. That's what I want to see. I honestly believe if he just focuses on staying on top (as the point leader in the season) his opportunity of winning not just one race but many will eventually come.

Rossi? Awesome rider, but won't miss ya when you leave. Thanks for the memories.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
OveRReV said:
1st Pedrosa

2nd Hayden

3rd Edwards

Rossi DNF had mechanical problems, maybe it time they dusted off the 2005 M1 b'coz the current M1 sucks.

Hopkins was fourth but Verm crashed out in the prior laps, well done.
You lucky dog, I bet it's was live tv over there, huh?

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jotaro said:
You lucky dog, I bet it's was live tv over there, huh?
China to Philippines, yeah it's as live as it gets. i watched it over at Star Sports (Hongkong based). :rocker:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
OveRReV said:
China & Philippines, yeah it's as live as it gets. i watched it over at Star Sports (Hongkong based). :rocker:
I think it's time for me to get that big dish and receiver from Westminster, CA
(parabola)

N

·
0 Posts
Jotaro said:
Hey Nem, you know how to upgrade the account on motogpdotcom so I can watch it live too?
Umm...no. I think there's an upgrade package if you click on "Subscribe Now" button.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Happy for Nicky overall he is having a good season. Pedrosa is defintely the future, and as stated before the guy is small as heck and has weight advantage. Too bad Pedrosa has an attitude on him. Either happy for both guys and Honda.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it's the rear that cost him this race watch the race again when he's about to enter the main straight.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whoa! that's a lot of chunk missing on the front.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts