Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving my local ToGo's and i see a nice '06 600RR orange without flames. Really nice. Then i see this guy a.k.a. SQUID? has a tank top on with jeans and a helment. Not even gloves. I was like wow, i don't even have a bike yet soon..but i for damn sure know that i would never do some stupid *@&# like that haha. I mean i know cali weather is nice but come on. "You can wipe sweat off not road rash" well thats my story. Bein lurking here for a while now. Looking at the CBR's i like the 03-06 body compared to the 07's. IMo LATER!!!:bootyshak

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i havent seen to much of that yet this year, its only 60 during the day here in PA.

when u get ur bike, dont forget the gear

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe he just got robbed of all his expensive gear?

:happy1:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Yes, it's 73F here in Los Angeles. Soon the summer squids will be out in full force.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I hit home about 6:30 2 weeks ago (maybe 70 out) and I ran into a local yellow 600rr rider wearing shorts and tshirt. Didn't bother me none, until he popped a weak ass wheelie when our light turned green. The problem was at first, his appearance got me thinking he was experienced enough to not be concerned with falling so maybe he didn't feel inclined to wear gear all the time. I'm cool with that, it's his body, his decision. Far be it for me to yell squid at someone. Anywho, as soon as he squeezed off the 6" wheelie, I thought, fook, he's retarded and dangerous. He at least followed it up by a fast tight turn in what appeared to be nice form. To each his own.

If it was so hot that my underwear soaked through my pants making me look like Superman, I can't say I wouldn't opt for shorts too. I'd rather rash up than Superman up.

Meh...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
If it was so hot that my underwear soaked through my pants making me look like Superman, I can't say I wouldn't opt for shorts too. I'd rather rash up than Superman up.
I am going to hope you are joking, but if you aren't then I would rather you get rashed up too, just so you can tell us if you still feel that way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hit home about 6:30 2 weeks ago (maybe 70 out) and I ran into a local yellow 600rr rider wearing shorts and tshirt. Didn't bother me none, until he popped a weak ass wheelie when our light turned green. The problem was at first, his appearance got me thinking he was experienced enough to not be concerned with falling so maybe he didn't feel inclined to wear gear all the time. I'm cool with that, it's his body, his decision. Far be it for me to yell squid at someone. Anywho, as soon as he squeezed off the 6" wheelie, I thought, fook, he's retarded and dangerous. He at least followed it up by a fast tight turn in what appeared to be nice form. To each his own.

Meh...
Funny thing is he revved up and popped the clutch. Then he went behind some bushes. I was waiting to here a crash and burn noise haha. But i didnt he just kept on going :rocker:

·
Registered
27 Posts
my cousin keeps complaining about how hot the helmet is and he wants to ride without. i keep telling him no that hes stupid. he also wears shorts while riding. i think its stupid when i see someone with shorts on riding. especially those with flip flops!!!

its started here in houston. 80 degree weather already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts