Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a shark RSI helmet. It was great, felt great, fit my head perfect, and saved my butt.

However, I don't like how "high" it looks on my head. So I want to find a new one.

Who has owned a shark and has another that fits well?

I know I don't like HJC, bell, or icon. I'm looking for around $300 and lighter helmet for sure.

Any suggestions?

ps. :spank: b/c i always wanted to use this icon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Have you tried the RSR2? They're on pretty heavy clearance right now. There's no way in hell I'd drop from an RSI to an HJC.....then again, I wouldn't buy another helmet just because I didn't like how it looked on my head (that's a chick move). The only helmet I've owned that comes close to my RSR2 was a Shoei X-11. No Arai I've owned has even come close to either of those helmets. I highly doubt you'll find an X-11 for under $300.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I said screw it and got the shoei x11 just now. Rode for 20 min with it and its pretty awesome... maybe even better than my old RSI and I hate to admit it..

The vent is awesome and u can actually feel it. Locking screen is nice and it's damn light. I haven't been freeways yet so I'll find out tomorrow.

Cyclegear - OTD was $412 and will get a %10 discount later during there fathers day sale if I bring in my receipt... and if i really don't like it for any reason I have 7 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts