Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting this helmet and i just wanted to hear from other shark hemet users? i have tried it on and it fits me good...just wanted to know about the quality of these helmets? did you guys have any problems with it so far?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
My brother has one... The only problem I think he has is visors are like $100.... Other than that it's a great helmet.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Its so light, i feel the pressure of a helmet but I don't feel the wieght.

·
Registered
55 Posts
While the visors are expensive they are top quality and super thick. More then worth the $ for the eye protection! I've been running an iridium one all season and it seems to be holding up really well against scratching.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just got mine in today, the quality is more than I expected to say the least.
It fits really tight, all around, and you can feel pressure on your cheeks and this is how it is supposed to fit cause it is a race insprired helmet.

As you can see in this picture...
http://www.shark-helmetsus.com/download/wallpaper/image009_1024_768.jpg
the way it is pressing on his cheeks is how it fits me. Sharks tend to run one size small, i would try them on before you buy.
It has so many features that its hard not to choose it.
Only reason I would buy a Suomy, Arai or Shoei over this one is because they say Suomy, Arai & Shoei on them.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You should have a good snug fit around the cheeks.. the cheek pads will conform to your face with wear, and will fit perfect. Is your helmet red or orange?? It looks orange in the wallpaper but red on the website. T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts