Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i wrecked a year ago and now she's finally done!

I've also got pic's of my other modes of transportation

I'm smiling for the wife..

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice very very nice

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like it...Very Nice! But is Camel paying you to advertise? They should. You're basically a moving advertisement for Camel! But its still nice though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
looks sick...being a cop im sure you can either

A. enjoy the bike more
B. drive like an old man

haha, would be sweet if it were option A...sick bike reguardless and yah, ugly cruiser :)

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
wICkeDrIdEr said:
is Camel paying you to advertise? They should. You're basically a moving advertisement for Camel! But its still nice though.
It's the RC211v race replica of last year, DUH......

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Sweet bike, I had to do a double take..............You look just like my baby bother.

·
Registered
176 Posts
niiiiiice...you got all kinds of ways to get around, damn! That is Suffolk NY, right? Aren't you guys one of the top paid PD's in the country?!

·
Registered
912 Posts
very nice man. i like it a lot....

the honda that is. i think it would be fun to cruise the cop bike around for a day and scare some people too

·
Registered
93 Posts
You know, your a real smart @ss! All Im saying is that I rather get paid to advertise a cigarette! Thats just my outlook on that...

bobbyp600rr said:
It's the RC211v race replica of last year, DUH......

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
So you are a cop huh?? So whats up with that big pallet of stuff wrapped up in plastic doing in the back of your garage???? Looking a little suspicious to me. You make any big busts lately???

J/K-Had to bust your chops. Bike is sick!!!! Awesome job.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hey, Suffolks finest. What precint are you working in. I reside in #4 currently but grew up in 2.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Never mind, just realized you were HWY Patrol.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
papolito20...nice. very nice. (on a side note, what if .net member "Toe" did the same scheme; would he change his name to CT???)

Ride well...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts