Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am most likely going to use Forward Air since you can use their shipping crates. I am just wondering what size container we need to use for our bike out of the 3 listed in this link:
https://www.forwardair.com/prepaid/MCmainpage.jsp

I don't have my bike right now as I am in Arizona and the bike is in Virginia. I was just wondering if someone new the demensions or has used a Forward Air crate before. Thanks in advance for the help.

-d

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shraz said:
Maybe you should read the post before you reply next time. I have already researched shipping i just need to know what size crate I need with forward air. Forward Air is going to be at least 60 dollars cheaper for me unless I have to used the biggest crate they offer.

-d

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
My bike is in the shop so i went out and got some #'s from my R6,they are close enough in size.

You will have to use the medium crate with room to spare.The large one is for bikes like my VTX.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alaska cajun said:
My bike is in the shop so i went out and got some #'s from my R6,they are close enough in size.

You will have to use the medium crate with room to spare.The large one is for bikes like my VTX.
I appreciate it bro...thanks for helping out. So its deffinatly the medium crate and no chance at the small (haha prayer for cheaper rate :) )...take it easy

-d

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Idrove said:
I appreciate it bro...thanks for helping out. So its deffinatly the medium crate and no chance at the small (haha prayer for cheaper rate :) )...take it easy

-d
the small crate is about 6" to small

1 - 6 of 6 Posts