Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Sevierville TN and got get my bike shipped up to me from FL everybody wants the oil and gas drained. This is not going to happen cause my wife is at the house and cant do it. Anybody know of a transport company that can do door to door shipping.

·
Registered
129 Posts
fly down and ride it back

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
haulbikes.com I had them ship my Ducati from TX. They unloaded it right at my driveway.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am about to ship my bike from California to Pennsylvania does anyone have a company that they recommend using? Any idea how much this is going to cost? Is there any information I should know before doing this? Does anyone care to offer any advise? Thanks guys.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Post 3, I've shipped all kinds of bike by them.

I am about to ship my bike from California to Pennsylvania does anyone have a company that they recommend using? Any idea how much this is going to cost? Is there any information I should know before doing this? Does anyone care to offer any advise? Thanks guys.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
www.uship.com

It's like ebay for shipping. My bike is en route from Texas to Oregon as we speak. $475 door to door including tires, gear, loading ramps, tools, leathers, and bags.
:+1: used it 3 times times. twice for my bikes, once for a car. just make sure you accept a bid from a reputable company. one with a bunch of positive feedback and many moves under their belt. its pretty cool, just put as much description of your bike/situation as possible to get the best bids.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just had a bike of mine shipped from NJ to California and they didn't require any fluids to be removed (gas or oils). I did anyway not knowing. The outfit that picked up the bike is from Kentucky and it sounded like they travel to and from Florida quite a bit. www.keyboardmotorcycleshipping.com and the drivers name is Marlin Butterworth. Great guy. Also I had used the national brokerage USHIP and purchased a bike from Michigan and they send you all kinds of bids from the big companies to the little guy with the pickup. You sign up and fill out a form online telling them your needs such as enclosed trailer or open and you will recieve bids from drivers available during your time slot. Another great option whereby you may not have to remove fluids. Good Luck.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey,
I've used USHIP with great success. Go online and sign up and you will recieve a number of quotes from the big company to the small guy with a pickup. You'll be amazed at the price range. You can pick based on ratings and the drivers experience which you can read about. Good Luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts