Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if any of you fellas/ ladies have ever shipped your motorcycle, if so, who did you use? Who do you guys recommend? I've got a buyer in california wanting to buy my bike..and im in florida...its going to be pricey..but can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks!

Doug

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
/\ Ditto on that.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well, shipping a bike is pretty much like shipping anything else- it's how it's packed that makes the difference.

I would suggest you do a google search for "motorcycle transporters". Most of them have a pop-up box that will let you estimate the cost pretty fast.

For example, one I checked quoted $635.00 from Cali to FLA for my VFR Interceptor with $7000 in coverage- and $649.00 for my CRB600RR with $9000.00 coverage.

Interestingly enough, that is about the same price as it takes to get a bike to Japan from Los Angeles.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright guys, thanks. Hopefully the buyer comes through...or else i may be driving 600 miles round trip to north carolina

·
Registered
606 Posts
i plan to ship my bike..do these shipping companies handle the packaging of the bike too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.