Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have looked for awhile at prices to ship a cbr600rr from Chicago too washington and they all cost 600 dollors. That seems a little spendy when the bike cost 2 grand. So is there a better way to get it over here or am I just stuck?
And i would ride it over but it is not running so i cant other wise i would.
thanks

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Ok i have looked for awhile at prices to ship a cbr600rr from Chicago too washington and they all cost 600 dollors. That seems a little spendy when the bike cost 2 grand. So is there a better way to get it over here or am I just stuck?
And i would ride it over but it is not running so i cant other wise i would.
thanks
rent a small uhaul, load it in the back, strap it down, and drive the uhaul?

D

·
0 Posts
rent a small uhaul, load it in the back, strap it down, and drive the uhaul?
In gas alone that might be a little more than $600.

It's not cheap to ship a large package that weights over 400lbs.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
well, which washington? lol

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Think about it renting a U-HAUL paying , paying for gas plus mileage charge will overpass the 600.00 to ship it that is for sure

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would go drive and pick up it up with a truck, is there a friend or family member that can help u out

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I'd say get a little patience and keep looking for something A LOT closer to home. Busted up bikes are not that hard to come if you look hard enough.

What's so special about the Chicago bike?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have tons of patiences. I have been looking for a long time for a bike like this. And for the type of bike that i am looking for it is very hard to find. It has to be one with a blown motor and that is it. I need everything else to work fine becasue I do not have the money for everything else.
The specail thing about this bike is that it has a blown motor with 5 k on it and it is the price i want. But it is starting to look like shipping is going to be to much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts