Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to get a new helmet and I have always been a Shoei guy but the new RF-1100 color schemes just aren't doing it for me. However I am really picky about my head fitting the helmet and the size XL Shoei's fit me perfectly. I did find an AGV online that I liked but I've never tried one on or even seen one in a store. Its the AGV T-2 (linked here: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/38/28927/ITEM/AGV-T-2-Shade-Helmet.aspx?WT.ac=Cart_Item ) So how is the fit, finish, and sizing compared to the Shoei's? Anyone with any experience with both of these helmets, your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Which AGV model are you talking about ?

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Sure man i have not exp the Shoei RF 1100 or the AGV T2 however i did have a Shoei X11 , Arai RX-7 Corsair before i switched to AGV GP-TECH my size was a M in all three lids.

I like the AGV so much better it might not have the same air flow as the Shoei or the Arai so its not as noisy as them i do wear ear plugs at all times ot sure about you . The AGV does feel lighter , interior padding is so much better may be the newer models updated their padding and may be not i am not really sure .

I am sure Jason from sportbiketrackgear got some videos posted on their site about the AGV T-2 they have a lot of videos about the products they sell so check them out and take it from there the T2 do have some kick ass paint schemes the Agostini with a Gold visor is my fav

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.