Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is because Shoei is really big on people getting the right fitting helmet and talking to someone who knows what their talkign about to fit their helmet for them, but i still don't know how that will work over the net but oh well LOL

·
Registered
378 Posts
hALF THE TIME DEALERS ******** YOU ANYWAY! AND THE PRICES ON THE HELMETS R CRAZY! :bitchslap:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Sounds fair to me, avoids all the shopping around BS.

Jason

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This sucks. I just dropped Arai in favor of Shoei. A well, I wanted an AGV Ti Tech anyway.

Good thing my Kato X-11 has another couple of years of life left.

·
Registered
448 Posts
They should just stopping selling that brand. if enough did it they would have to go back on that policy. I don't get it you go in a local store try on a helmet model, get the right size then go on the net and see where you can buy it the cheapest. whats the problem?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Shark....why mess around with anything else???

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Anyone out there sporting an AGV? I wanted a rossi replica so bad. Paid way too much for it, waited way too long for it, and then it didn't fit. XXL too small....and i wear a L or XL in every other brand....man, those Italians have some small heads. Went with the bargain basement HJC....still not over the experience....:banghead:

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's a good idea to get yourself fitted at a shop. It's a better idea to then go buy the helmet online. Unfair to the shop? Maybe, but if they didn't mark up the helmets so much I'd buy them on the spot. They're a freakin rip-off. Even at 15% more than online I'd buy from the shop to avoid the risk & wait of the mail. But geeze I bought my Arai (just before the policy change) for $250, the same helmet was $399 at my local shop ON SALE. No thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts