Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I own one, I like it

-nice fit
-comfortable
-good venting (definitly able to feel it at decent speed)
-EASY shield removal
-not too expensive

you cant go wrong with his helmet

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
My wife and I both have them and love them. Highly recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I agree with all of the above comments. The venting works better than any other helmet I've tried. Its also the quietest helmet I've had. Only thing thats annoying is how easily it fogs up. Also, there is like zero wind buffeting with it - very aerodynamically neutral, even when moving your head from side to side or with a passenger on the back.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I've rocked an RF 1000 for a few years now and absolutely love it... I agree with all the statements above except the fogged up faceshield one. I have the breath guard in all the time and as long as your not huffing and puffing away on your faceshield it's not difficult to keep it from fogging up.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I've rocked an RF 1000 for a few years now and absolutely love it... I agree with all the statements above except the fogged up faceshield one. I have the breath guard in all the time and as long as your not huffing and puffing away on your faceshield it's not difficult to keep it from fogging up.
When you're riding fast enough the visor never mists up, but, like yesterday, I find that if I ride in the rain or traffic (early morning, cold etc.) it mists up. I have the visor guard and the chin curtain. Popping the visor up a little bit works most of the time to demist it. Its an irritation more than anything else - I would still buy another one!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just got mine a few weeks ago. Love it; light weight, breath guard, and chin curtain are nice little additions. It liked to fog up at stop lights before I put in the breath guard but works great now. I keep all the vents open all the time and it flows great. One thing about the RF-1000 that's bad is that it does not have a fully removable liner. Only the cheek pads are removable. Important to some, doesn't really bother me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts