Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shoei X-11/RF-1000 Suomy Helmets, Jackets, Gloves, Chain, and MORE!!!!!

I have a quite a bit of stuff for sale.

First off I have a Shoei X11 Vermeulen TC-3 Helmet for sale. Size Medium. PERFECT condition. No issues and all. Maybe wore a dozen times. Comes with the Helmet bag, Tinter Visor, Clear Visor, Shoei UpKeep Bag, Helmet, and the Shoei BOX. Everything is perfect!!!! These are retail $649.99. ASKING $400 SHIPPED O.B.O. ANYWHERE IN THE US.

Shoei RF-1000 Flutter Helmet in Pink. Size Medium. Perfect condition. Maybe worn 10 times. Comes with the helmet bag, Tinted Visor, Clear Visor, and Helmet. Still $330 Retail, ASKING $250 SHIPPED

Suomy Bostrom Silver Spec1 R in Silver/Red/Blue. Great conditions. Size is a Large. Worn maybe 15 times or so. Comes with the Clear Shield, and I may have the bag, but I am not sure, it Might be packed away Asking $320 OBO Shipped.

MotoGP Leather Jacket. Size is a large. I think I can find the Jacket Bag and Liner. The jacket is great. No wear visible. Asking $150 SHIPPED obo.

Shift Ladies Textile Jacket. Size is a Medium. Its textile and worn maybe 8 times. No visible Wear. Asking $90 SHIPPED OBO

Icon Pink Motorcycle Glove Ladies. No Visible wear. Size are Medium. $55 Retail. Asking $30 SHIPPED obo.

AlipineStar Octane Gloves. Color is Black with Plastic Knuckles. Still a Lot of Life. Used, but still in good condition. $70 Retail, Asking $45 Shipped obo.

Internatrix Alarm. Everything works. Was previously installed, but then taken off. Voice and Alarm Alert. Shock and Perimeter sensor. (remote pictured below) Comes with a twoway remore. SOLD

ICON Tank Bag/Back Pack. Good Conditin, the plastic is ripped on the seethru part, abut everything else works perfect. All sippers still good. SOLD

Bully Chain. Comes with the Key. Lock is scratches but no issues and works perfect. Asking $40 SHIPPED

Blue-Point/Snap-On MultiMeter. Works Perfect. Comes with Probes. Originally $150. Asking $90 SHIPPED obo.

MORE STUFF IN POST BELOW

If you have any questions/offers PM me or PREFERRED EMAIL at [email protected]. Please try email first. I will respond as soon as I can.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
PREFERRED PICKUP IN ORLANDO FLORIDA ON ITEMS BELOW

Tires. Worn But still work if you need a cheap extra. Front and Rear. Asking $20 Picked up for both.

TwoBros Exhaust. 2005/2006. Stainless Steel. No issues, about 2200 miles on it. Sounds awesome. Asking $190 Picked up

Stock Exhaust for an 06. Asking $25 picked up.

If you have any questions/offers PM me or PREFERRED EMAIL at [email protected]. Please try email first. I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Its al ready to go. It as previously installed and then taken off when I sold the bike. The Internatrix site tells you what colors go to what, but I can give you a brief summary too. Any bike as well. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.