Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought the fam to SoCal for a few days in Disneyland and would like to stop by some bike shops to pick up a Dainese or Astar textile jacket. Also just to get a look at a decent shop. Tucson leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
179 Posts
Check out Bert's Mega mall in Covina or Chaparral in San Bernadino. They both have a great selection in which you can try on to figure out what you want. Then order it for far less by one of the vendors on the site.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was my plan. I'm tired of ordering stuff and having to exchange sizes by mail. I wanna try it on on a store and hit up a site vendor after that. Sent Jason at STG a PM about some Dainese jackets bit haven't heard back.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Check out Bert's Mega mall in Covina or Chaparral in San Bernadino. They both have a great selection in which you can try on to figure out what you want. Then order it for far less by one of the vendors on the site.
:+1: for Berts. Customer service is garbage but they have a ridiculous selection of stuff. It's Disneyland for motorsport enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
If you want variety of brands, then go to Bert's Mega Mall. For Dainese only, definitely go to the D-Store. Near the D-store there's a Ducati/Triumph Dealer that stocks Rev'it! stuff (literally walking distance). ExtremeSupply in LongBeach has a warehouse too.

Welcome to Southern CA!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I grew up here. Lived in Poway for a while and then Valley Center and went to high school in Escondido. Lived so close to Palomar but never had a bike. That's what planted the seed though. Seeing everybody ride by on their way to the mountain.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dropped by the D Store. Very cool. Tons of gear and some crashed race suit from years passed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts