Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Glad you didn't catch me blocking up the racing line ;D. I was on the White Suzuki Gsxr Black leathers... Looks like you were doing some quick riding!

I assume this is you? or this?

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL...that was my buddy I pit with that has the yellow/black taped headlights. We need a lap timer.... our neighbors were running 1:49's and we were passing them. trying to do a rough calculation, we were running somewhere in the 1:46's I know I have a few seconds to shave off easily from watching the video.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I crawl through turn 6, always took way too early an apex. I took too little entry speed into 8 also. I was late on the throttle at 11... I have MUCH to learn at ACC before I'm ever fast there. Took watching the video to realize how much I parked it in a select few turns.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Which group were you running?

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Intermediate Sekas.
Damn u cought up to that next group quick. Which group in I? I wanna get bumped up this year messed with my bike over the weekend had the plastics on but had some clearance issues with the new coolant reservoir and brake lines so had to work on that.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn u cought up to that next group quick. Which group in I? I wanna get bumped up this year messed with my bike over the weekend had the plastics on but had some clearance issues with the new coolant reservoir and brake lines so had to work on that.

There aren't any groups per say in I, just one big cluster. Disgruntled Bob does a good job at splitting us up as we go out. Get out to the track on the 12th, it's North course and get bumped in the afternoon :)

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
There aren't any groups per say in I, just one big cluster. Disgruntled Bob does a good job at splitting us up as we go out. Get out to the track on the 12th, it's North course and get bumped in the afternoon :)
Well with the new parts i wanna get used to the bike first before i slow down the I group. Lol

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Get used to them in the morning >:)

Are you in for the 11th or 12th?
not yet my buddy is bugging me to go as well ill try to finish up the bike this weekend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts